RECRUITMENT OF PROJECT ASSOCIATE
PGSC, under the Project titled “Women Empowerment through Genetic Literacy: An innovative intervention” approved by SEED, Department of Science and Technology, Govt. of India needs following staff on contract for one year extendable on mutually agreed terms subject to satisfactory performance under the project. The job involves extensive traveling to all parts of Punjab:
Project Associate – (Post-2; one male and one female): Rs.16,000/- fixed+ 20% HRA per month: Masters in Human Genetics / Human Biology / Biotechnology.
Applications on prescribed proforma, which can be downloaded from www.pgsciencecity.org, should reach the Administrative Officer, Pushpa Gujral Science City, Jalandhar-Kapurthala Road, Kapurthala by 15.12.2017 with attested copies of testimonials, experience certificates and bank draft of Rs.500/- (for SC/ST/OBC Rs.250/-, proof to be attached) (Non-refundable) in favour of ‘Pushpa Gujral Science City’, Kapurthala. Note: PGSC reserves the right to accept or reject any application and to annul the process at any time, without any liability and assigning any reason thereof.
All the posts are contractual for a period of one year in first instance.
Application Fee: Bank draft of Rs.500/- (for SC/ST/OBC/PH Rs.250/-) in favour of PGSC, Kapurthala (Non-refundable)
Last Date for receipt of applications: 15.12.2017
Address: Administrative Officer,
Pushpa Gujral Science City,
Kapurthala - 144601
- Self-attested copy of certificates of qualifying Degree and detailed mark sheet.
- Self-attested copy of Experience Certificate, if any.
- If self-attested copy of certificates not attached, no weightage will be given / considered and original certificates have to produce at the time of interview.
- If any document / certificate furnished in a language other than Punjabi or Hindi or English, a transcript of the same duly attested by a Gazetted Officer or Notary is to be submitted.
- Applicant who had earlier worked at PGSC will be required to submit good work and conduct certificate.
- In respect of equivalent Clause in essential Qualification, if candidate is claiming a particular qualification as equivalent qualification as per the requirement of advertisement, then the candidate is required to produce order / letter in this regard indicating the Authority (with number and date under which it has been so treated otherwise application is liable to be rejected.
- PGSC reserves the right to accept or reject any application and to annul the process at any time, without any liability and assigning any reason thereof.
- Applications should preferably be sent by registered post as Courier service providers do not deliver letters/documents at Pushpa Gujral Science City, Kapurthala.
- Incomplete applications without testimonials / photograph / application fee etc. or those received after the due date will summarily rejected. PGSC will not take any responsibility for any postal delay, whatsoever.